This update introduces one of the most wanted features of all time: Mount effects.
Thanks to Ruthless'Jr, Severe, Veggie, Sir Morro Knoxville, Shadow Darkness, Ultimate Sniper, Power his Pala and Silex for their contribution to this feature.
|Armored Undead Cavebear||Arm:3, +2% death protection|
|Baby Sea Serpent||Allows you to breathe underwater|
|Black Sheep||5% chance to turn an enemy into a sheep for up to 30 seconds with a melee or distance attack|
|Blazebringer||+5% fire protection|
|Brown Horse||+2% walking speed|
|Brown War Horse||+2% walking speed, +1 sword|
|Crimson Ray||Drown spell deals 5% more damage (can be stacked with Deepling outfit)|
|Crystal Wolf||+3% ice protection|
|Deathslicer||+2% chance to dodge a melee attack|
|Desert King||Rage potions last 20% longer|
|Destroyer||Arm:3, +5 fist|
|Dragon Hatchling||Fire attacks deal 3% more damage|
|Dragonling||+5% fire protection|
|Draptor||+2% fire protection, +2% energy protection|
|Dromedary||+2 axe, +1 shielding|
|Fire War Horse||Arm:2, +3% fire protection|
|Frost Dragon Hatchling||+3% ice protection|
|Grey Horse||+2% walking speed|
|Kingly Deer||+1% healing|
|Ladybug||+1% loot chance|
|Magma Crawler||Immunity to lava|
|Manta Ray||+5% water/drown protection|
|Midnight Panther||Midnight shards give 1% more XP (can be stacked with Crystal Warlord outfit)|
|Mutated Rat||5% chance to turn an enemy into cheese for up to 30 seconds with a melee or distance attack|
|Nightmare||Death attacks deal 3% more damage|
|Oasis King||+3 magic levels for mages|
|Platesaurian||Arm:5, +1% physical protection|
|Polar Bear||+3% ice protection|
|Quara Pincher||+5% mana drain protection|
|Racing Bird||+5% walking speed|
|Rapid Boar||+3% walking speed, +2% capacity|
|Royal Gnarlhound||Arm:5, +5% walking speed|
|Sandstone Scorpion||Earth attacks deal 3% more damage|
|Shadow Draptor||Arm:3, +3% death protection|
|Stampor||+5% holy protection|
|Tamed Panda||+2 sword, +1 shielding|
|Tarantula||+3% earth protection|
|Terramite||+3% earth protection|
|Tiger Slug||+3% earth protection|
|Tin Lizzard||+5 shielding|
|Titanica||+5% mana regeneration from any kind of mana potion or fluid|
|Toad||5% chance to poison an enemy with a melee or distance attack (can be stacked with Yahalarian outfit)|
|Undead Cavebear||+5% life drain protection|
|Uniwheel||+2% chance to dodge a distance attack|
|War Bear||Arm:3, +1 shielding|
|War Wolf||+2 distance|
|Water Buffalo||+10% chance to loot monster eggs|
|Widow Queen||Spawn up to 6 monsters (random) from the same egg, when using a Spider, Poison Spider, Tarantula, Giant Spider, Crystal Spider, Spidris or Spidris Elite monster egg|
Posted on April 17, 2015 - 11:13 PM
ALL VIP weapons can be now used by players with a Free account, but will deal less damage. Players with a VIP account will deal 35% more damage with a VIP weapon compared to players with a Free account.
Posted on April 17, 2015 - 11:13 PM
The party buff icon now appears when Rage or Enhance Wand is active.
Posted on April 17, 2015 - 11:12 PM
Ninjas are now able to drink Rage Potions.
Posted on April 17, 2015 - 11:11 PM
The XP bonus for beginners has been tweaked and will now be shown when using the !exp command
for characters within the required level range.
Players will receive a +100% experience bonus starting at level 8 that will decrease after each level. As illustrated in the chart below, the experience bonus will fall to 25% at level 100 and keep falling until it reaches its lowest point of 1% at level 125. This bonus is only for characters, not for pets.
Posted on April 15, 2015 - 6:33 PM
Four suggestions made by players on the forum have been implemented:
- New !event command — by Sir Morro Knoxville. The !event command shows all active events including tournaments available to join.
- Pet experience command — by Shadow Sky'Line. If you have a pet, the !exp command will now show the experience required by your pet to level up.
- New faces for pets — by Park Geun-hye. New pet faces will be shown at random times, when the pet's owner dies and every time that a pet is fed based on their hunger level.
- XP bonus for Beginners — by Shadow Sky'Line. Players will receive a +100% experience bonus starting at level 8 that will decrease after each level. As illustrated in the chart below, the experience bonus will fall to 20% at level 100 and keep falling until it reaches its lowest point of 1% at level 120. This bonus is only for characters, not for pets.
Posted on April 14, 2015 - 9:47 PM
The World Map
has been updated:
If the World Map page isn't working correctly please press Ctrl+F5 to force a refresh.
- Added city of Neapolis and some areas of Aurora that were missing.
- The first underground floor level has been added to the map. You can choose between ground and underground floor levels.
Posted on April 13, 2015 - 8:48 PM